What FamiKit Can Help:
Strictly & constantly control the phone screen time!
- Monitor Screen time:
- Setup Screen Time:
- Block Phone Devices:
Monitor how much time kids spend online on different activities
with mobile phones.
Preset a smart schedule for kids. Schedule daily/weekly/monthly
app usage around specific locations by long-distance setup.
To avoid extended periods of time at the phone and help keep
kids focused, temporarily block their devices.
Know Parents' Concerns
Help you address your worries. Pay attention to the healthy social, mental spiritual and emotional growth of every kid.
- Over-indulgence in mobile phones contributes to myopia.
- Get addicted to network world and don't like to spend more time with families or friends.
- Websites with pornography, gambling and violence affect kids’ mental health.
3 Simple Steps to Get Started
Access all features after your subscription
Here are FamiKit most popular features
The new guideline from the World Health Organization recommends:
- For kids 2 to 4 years old, they should spend screen time less than an hour per day.
- For children 5-18 years old, parents should try to set consistent screen time limits on the use of kids' any digital devices in two hours or less per day.
Here's how to limit screen time on device using FamiKit:
- Create a FamiKit account.
- Install FamiKit app on both parent’s and kid’s phones.
- Tap Features > Screen Time.
- Tap Set Downtime Limit.
- Select a start and end time.
- Tap OK to start screen time allowance.
Parents should limit the kids' screen time. Too much screen time will be harmful to kids’ health, and survey revealed that it has been linked to an increased risk of social media anxiety, depression a greater risk of obesity, poor productivity and sleep deprivation.
- Spend more time with families and friends.
- Reduce digital eye strain and headache.
- Reduce social media depression and anxiety.
- Improve child’s sleep quality and study efficiency.
Ensure Kid's Safety
is What We’re about
Try FamiKit free for 7 days!